Trusted writing from China.

Things To Watch This Weekend

I'll be a couch potato this coming weekend and will be busy in watching movies online. It's a part of my no spending day. I'll just be in the house. Cooking my own food and entertaining myself over the internet. So what's the playlist for the weekend. Here they are:

Friday afternoon, I will watch Coraline online. A 3D animated movie about a girl who went into an alternate dimension.

Friday night, I will watch Chocolate online. A martial arts film from Thailand about an autistic girl who could fight kung fu very well.

Saturday afternoon, I will watch He's Just Not That Into You online with friends. This is a bestselling novel turned into a comedy film.

Saturday night, I will go and watch Chagaev vs. Drummond live stream online. After all the movies, it's time to cap the marathon with live boxing action.

That's it. My full couch potato schedule for the next 24 hours starting later tonight.